Our new website is now launched! See what has changed.
We’re proud to announce the official launch of our brand new website. We’re committed to providing our supporters a better way to stay in touch with our wildlife conservation and anti-poaching operations, better ways for you to get involved and support our mission.
The many changes we’ve undertaken, and continue to take to bring you a better experience while on our website are as follows:
- Updated Modern Website Design and Layout.
- Faster Loading Speeds.
- Eventually you will be able to Login to keep track of your donations.
- Streamlined Donations.
- Existing and New Donation Projects.
- Easy Recruitment [Active Duty or Reserve.]
- Website Search [find an old news article].
- New recruitment, donation and contact forms.
- New Volunteer Application Fee’s.
- Updates on how we use donor funds (coming soon, fairly big changes that you will want to be aware of).
- Make a Donation on site (Credit Card, PayPal, Google Pay, Offline by Check or by Bank Transfer).
- Custom Donation Amounts plus Set up how often you would like to support.
- New Online Store (planned).
- Report Poaching Crimes Securely.
- Less Cluttered and more informational M/V Barracuda project page (Under Development).
- A new FAQ page.
- New Branding and Colors.
- And much more that you will have to stay tuned to see!